With a huge range of destinations to choose from, we've rounded up the top 10 most popular holiday ideas and resort areas for you to pick from...
Whether you are looking for a long-haul holiday, a sunshine break nearer to home, a city break, or something low key in the UK, this is where Brits tend to head during the Easter holidays:
1. Florida - All of the family will love the thrills and spills of the theme parks, having fun on the white-sand beaches and the fantastic weather. Book early to avoid disappointment as Florida sells out early every year.
2. Spain - With a short flight time and weather that is starting to hot up, Spain is a popular Easter destination. Hot favourites include Seville (where you can watch traditional Easter processions), the Costas and Majorca.
3. North Africa - Sun seekers love catching rays on the beaches of Egypt, Morocco and Tunisia, while those after some culture won't be disappointed either.
4. European cities - Spring is a great time to explore a city with old classics such as Paris, Rome and Amsterdam proving popular. Or, why not try somewhere different such as Istanbul, Athens or Budapest?
5. UK seaside resorts - Traditional resorts such as Blackpool, Brighton and Bournemouth are loved by those looking for fun by the sea, while those after quieter stretches of sand should head to Cornwall, South Wales or East Anglia.
6. UK cottage holidays - Enjoy exploring the beautiful British countryside while it is in bloom.
7. The Canary Islands - Reliable sunshine and unusual landscapes attract visitors to the Canary Islands. Favourites such as Tenerife and Lanzarote have plenty to keep holidaymakers entertained, while La Palma and La Gomera offer a quieter break.
8. Caribbean - If you're after a tropical getaway, plan a holiday to soak up the sun in destinations such as Barbados, Cuba, the Dominican Republic and Mexico.
9. Mediterranean islands - Enjoy the start of warmer weather and mouth-wateringly fresh food in Cyprus, Malta, Sicily and Crete.
10. Somewhere different - Those looking to treat themselves to a memorable break should consider a holiday in a far-flung destination such as the Maldives for complete relaxation, Dubai for a touch of the high life, Las Vegas for entertainment galore, or New York where you can shop until you drop.