Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before entering the competition. By entering you indicate that you accept these terms and conditions and you agree to be bound by them.
1. This prize draw (“Prize Draw”) is courtesy of First Choice, a trading name of TUI UK Ltd, a member of TUI Travel PLC, registered in England and Wales under number 2830117 and whose registered office is at TUI Travel House, Crawley Business Quarter, Fleming Way, Crawley, West Sussex, RH10 0QL. The Prize Draw is promoted by TravelSupermarket.com Limited (“TravelSupermarket.com”), whose registered office is at Moneysupermarket House, St. David's Park, Ewloe, Flintshire, CH5 3UZ .
2. In association with First Choice, TravelSupermarket.com are creating the opportunity for you to win 14 nights, all inclusive accommodation, in a standard room at the 4 star Holiday Village in Majorca for up to 2 adults and 2 children only. The prize includes flights from a UK regional airport with a 20kg luggage allowance per person and includes resort transfers. The prize does not include transfers in the U.K, travel insurance and other incidental expenditures. There is one prize on offer.
3. To enter you will need to sign up to TravelSupermarket.com newsletter before midnight on the 4th March 2013. One entry per person. TravelSupermarket.com does not accept any responsibility or liability under or in connection with this Prize Draw (including without limitation as a result of technical fault, computer or electronic malfunction, or incomplete, illegible, lost or fraudulent entries.) Proof of entry is not automatically proof of receipt.
4. Participants must be aged 18 or over to enter and employees or family members of TUI Travel PLC Group of Companies, employees or family members of TravelSupermarket.com Limited or any companies or agencies directly connected with the creation and administration of this competition are excluded. No purchase is necessary to enter this competition.
5. One winner will be drawn at random by TravelSupermarket.com from eligible entries of the Prize Draw by the 5th March 2013 and will be the name of the individual specified on the entry form. The prize winner will be notified by email after the 5th March 2013 by TravelSupermarket.com and must respond accepting the Prize within seven days of receiving the email notification. In the event of non-acceptance, no answer or failure to accept within the specified period or for the dates available, TravelSupermarket.com reserves the right to reallocate the Prize awarded to the next randomly drawn valid entry (and the same acceptance criteria as provided under this condition, will apply). Details of the winner will be obtainable after the 5th March 2013 by writing to Jen Curno If a winner cannot be contacted or is unable to accept their prize, TravelSupermarket.com reserves the right to choose another winner from eligible entries received before the closing date.
6. The winner may be required to participate in any publicity accompanying or resulting from this Prize Draw.
7. The organiser's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
8. The prize must be taken between 1st May 2013 and 31st October 2013 only, subject to availability. It is the winner's responsibility to check all visa and passport requirements. Full brochure terms and conditions apply. The prize is not transferable, cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, cannot be substituted for any other prize, will have no cancellation value once booked and no cash alternative will be offered.
9. Travelsupermarket.com and First Choice reserve the right to terminate, amend or extend this competition and/or the prize at anytime at their sole discretion. All entrants agree to abide by these terms and conditions and Travelsupermarket.com and First Choice reserves the right to exclude entrants for any breach.
11. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. The Courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction in connection with these terms and conditions.