Cheap travel deals*
Manchester to London
Save £££s by buying in advance
Birmingham to London
Thousands of cheap one-way fares available
Bath Spa to London
Buy up to 12 weeks ahead
Superb First Class Fares**
London to Liverpool
Save over £180
Leeds to London
Save over £130
Newcastle to Edinburgh
Save over £40
European Travel Deals†
London to Paris
Stylish, romantic, timeless
London to Brussels
Visit the famous market square
London to Lille
Treat yourself to a short break
Top Tips For Travel
- Fancy a treat? First Class Advance tickets may be cheaper than you think
- Stay longer with family & friends; Off-Peak and Anytime Returns are valid for 1 calendar month
- Avoid peak-time travel – it’s busier and more expensive
- Reserve seats for a more comfortable journey
- Not in a rush? Slower journeys may be cheaper
- Book Advance tickets up to 12 weeks ahead of travel for the biggest savings
I'd like to know more...
Your top 5 questions answered
How do I find the cheapest train ticket?
What's the difference between the train operators?
How do I receive my train tickets?
How do I amend my booking or get a refund?
Why travelsupermarket for cheap train tickets?
travelsupermarket.com sells cheap train tickets for all UK train companies to all National Rail destinations, London Underground zones and nearly 300 PLUSBUS towns and cities.
Unlike many other rail ticket booking websites we do not charge a booking fee or a credit card fee. The ticket price is all you pay - there are no hidden extras.
Of course, we're completely impartial too and are dedicated to helping you find the best fare for your journey. On many routes you can save as much as 80% by buying from travelsupermarket.com, compared to buying at the station on the day of travel.