home
in

Beach Italy with kids

Last post Sun, Dec 20 2009, 5:49 AM by Law. 6 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  Sun, Dec 20 2009, 5:49 AM

Re: Beach Italy with kids

My family and I have visited many of the best beaches in Sardinia and these five beaches are the Sardinian beaches that we feel are “the best” beaches in Sardinia and probably Italy’s best beaches too, though those in Conero are also amongst my favourites.

•  Wed, Dec 03 2008, 4:25 PM

Have you considered Tuscany? Kids seem to love it, it's full of attractions, outdoor activities and history as well as a nice coastline.

I would try to go in the medium season rather than high season. Somewhere beginning of July or earlier, or after August is best, as the weather will still be nice, but villas will be cheaper.

I've actually helped produce a guide to Tuscany for children (http://www.to-tuscany.com/local-tuscany/tuscany-for-children/) that lists some great things to do for all ages. There are some coastal villas on that site as well, but I'm not sure they are close enough to the coast for you - about 13km?

Good luck!

•  Thu, Nov 06 2008, 1:39 AM

Why not consider staying in a convent or monastery as lots of Italian families do? I found this great site www.monasterystays.com which has access to monasteries all over Italy with some near the sea ( Liguria looks good) and Rimini. They seem to be good valuae for money, especially now our dollar has tanked.Check them out.
  •  Fri, Sep 05 2008, 7:35 PM

Rimini is a good destination for kids. Italy is not a cheap destination though, it is more expensive than UK
    Ruth Jones
  •  Thu, Sep 04 2008, 8:08 PM

hello

visit http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en&q=cheap+holiday+villas+italy&meta= for a large results for cheap villas in italy.

there are plenty to choose from. its just a case of browsing and see what you prefer and what suits you.

kind regards

jim

•  Tue, Sep 02 2008, 9:27 AM

Have a look at Pesaro. You would fly to Rimini, great beaches, restaurants, etc. Good for kids but very hot in August.
    Timmy Simpkins
  •  Mon, Mar 24 2008, 5:59 PM

Beach Italy with kids

Help!

I want to take my 4 children (ages 3 to 14) for a beach & other stuff holiday in Italy. We need a cheap villa or hotel. Any ideas would be fantastic, thanks.