home
in

Disneyland Paris

Last post Thu, Jan 01 2009, 10:04 PM by mandy22. 1 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  Thu, Jan 01 2009, 10:04 PM

Re: Disneyland Paris

hi

don't know where you live but if outside london recommend bmibaby flight sale - could fly all four of you there for <£200 in spring. At charles de gaulle take airport internal train to other terminal for TGV station. TGV takes you to disney resort station (disney main gates) faster, more frequently & cheaper than disney coaches. I do mean TGV not Paris underground (staff at airport remarkably unknowledgeable about this).

Book direct with holiday inn / dream castle or one of the other hotels the free shuttles serve.

At Disney gates check for deals, we were going to buy 3 day passes but for 1 euro more got the restricted annual pass (excludes Xmas plus a couple of other dates) which meant we went back for 3 more 'free' days 11months later !

•  Wed, Dec 31 2008, 3:50 PM

Disneyland Paris

<span>I want to take the kids to Disneyland Paris on a &quot;credit crunch&quot; budget. Anyone have any handy tips on how to get to Paris, where to stay etc etc. The package deals that they are offering seem a bit pricey to me TBH. </span>

<span>2 adults and 2 children aged 7 and 5</span>

<span></span>

<span style="color:#9966ff;">Thanks</span>