home
in

Cape Verde

Last post Thu, Jan 19 2012, 8:24 PM by Alan Bowen. 1 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  Thu, Jan 19 2012, 8:24 PM

Re: Cape Verde

It is nothing like the Canaries, outside the hotels, most of which are all inclusive there is very little else to do. If you just want to sit by a pool, make sure its sheltered as Cape Verde tends to suffer from strong winds, then it may be a suitable alternative but if you like the Canaries, particularly the bigger resorts, Cape Verde is not for you. No injections necessary, flight time depends on how strong the winds are and if the aircraft has to refuel but usually around 6 hours
  •  Fri, Jan 06 2012, 10:50 AM

Cape Verde

<p class="MsoNormal"><span style="color:black;">I'm thinking of going to Cape Verde in February, as an alternative to the canaries. Does anyone have experience to share, particularly:</span>

<p class="MsoNormal"><span style="color:black;"><p class="MsoNormal"><span style="color:black;">What injections do I need?</span>

<p class="MsoNormal"><span style="color:black;">How long is the flight?</span>

<p class="MsoNormal"><span style="color:black;">What should I do about cash? Take all cash or rely on cash machines whilst there?</span>

<p class="MsoNormal"><span style="color:black;">Thanks </span>

<p class="MsoNormal"><span style="color:black;"></span>

</span>