Last post Wed, Apr 11 2012, 5:09 AM by tuktukmike. 1 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  Wed, Apr 11 2012, 5:09 AM

    Re: Thailand

    You will get a 30 day tourist visa on arrival at the airport. If you want to stay longer then you must apply to one of the Thai Consulates, Hull being the best. Check out the site under visas and you can see the conditions that apply to O or B visas, you can also download all the forms required to apply. Welcome... Welcome to the website of the Royal Thai Consulate in Hull, United Kingdom If you encounter any problems accessing any of the information provided please contact us by e-mail TTM
  •  Thu, Feb 09 2012, 11:42 AM

    How do I get a visa for Thailand and how long can I stay for?