- Barbados National Trust Open House programme; January to April: A rare chance to peek inside some of the island’s most intriguing private properties, from opulent mansions to historic landmarks.
- Barbados Jazz Festival; January: Live open-air concerts erupt across the island. Bring your dancing shoes and bags of energy.
- Holetown Festival; February: Parades and music celebrate the first settlement in Barbados by the English in 1625 at Holetown.
- Crop Over; summer: This 6-week summer extravaganza is awash with live calypso and soca music and highlights include the Cohobblopot carnival-style stage show and the Grand Kadooment parade finale.
- Cricket games at the Kensington Oval: Experience the passion for the national sport at the main cricket ground of Kensington Oval. Catch test matches and one-day games in either the regular stands or the rowdier party stands.
What to do in Barbados
Cookies are small text files which are downloaded to your computer's hard drive when you visit most websites.