Why not sample a Christmas Shopping break to one of out top 10 locations. All road tested and checked by out team to ensure you have a great Xmas Shopping trip.
1. New York - the classic city break destination for Xmas Shopping trips. With shops a go-go of every style, type and price range you can shop till you drop in iconic stores such as Macys, Bloomingdales and FAO Schwarz. For somewhere are little less brash, then Boston makes a good second choice in North America.
2. London - the UK's capital and a mecca for shopping of all types along with entertainment and culture to rival any city in the world.
3. Dubai - for serious shoppers of brand goods then Dubai is the place for you. Massive malls with every designer brand you can think of along with the gold markets make Dubai an ideal shopping break in the sun.
4. Marrakech - about as far removed from Christmas as you can imagine, yet packed full of original gift ideas in the famous Souks and Bazaars. Handcrafted items and unusual items from North Africa make shopping gifts with a difference. Istanbul makes a great alternative.
5. Cologne - a great place to combine both excellent high street and designer shopping with one of Europe's largest traditional Christmas markets. Other options are Berlin and Nuremberg.
6. Milan - Europe's style capital (although Paris may have something to say about that) is great for clothes shopping in all price brackets from designer to street style. The home of Armani, Prada and Gucci among others.
7. Copenhagen - for interior style head to Copenhagen packed full of home wares and design studios as well as the Christmas Markets in world famous Tivoli Gardens.
8. Edinburgh - Scotland seems to go hand in hand with Christmas and winter and the Scottish capital is a very picturesque place to do some Christmas gift shopping and have a great weekend at the same time.
9. Stockholm - with the harbour icing over and a great chance of snow, the traditional Christmas markets and extensive shopping options offer a real alternative to a great weekend break and gift buying.
10. Minneapolis, USA - may seem an odd choice but the Mall Of America is one of the world's largest shopping malls with over 400 stores, roller coasters, restaurant and entertainment galore. If you can't find bargain gifts here then where will you?