- Currency: Czech crown (CZK or Kč)
- Language: Czech
- Key phrase to learn: Dám si jedno pivo, prosím. (I’ll have a beer, please.)
- Time difference: Prague is 1 hour ahead of the UK
- Average flight time: 1 hour 50 minutes
- International phone code: +420
- Emergency services number: 112
- Public holidays: Restoration Day of the Independent Czech State/New Year’s Day (January 1), Good Friday (Friday before Easter Sunday), Easter Monday (Monday after Easter Sunday), Labour Day (May 1), Liberation Day (May 8), St Cyril and Methodius Day (July 5), Jan Hus Day (July 6), St Wenceslas Day (September 28), Independent Czechoslovak State Day (October 28), Struggle for Freedom and Democracy Day (November 17), Christmas Eve (December 24), Christmas Day (December 25), St Stephens Day (December 26).
- Link to FCO travel advice: www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice/czech-republic
Compare Prague holidays
Cookies are small text files which are downloaded to your computer's hard drive when you visit most websites.