- Currency: Euro (€)
- Capital city: Arrecife
- Language: Spanish
- Key phrase to learn: Quiero dos cervezas frías por favor. (I would like two cold beers please.)
- Time difference: None
- Average flight time: Four hours and fifteen minutes
- International phone code: +34
- Emergency services number: 112
- Public holidays: New Year’s Day (January 1), Epiphany (January 6), Maundy Thursday (Thursday before Easter Sunday), Good Friday (Friday before Easter Sunday), Labour Day (May 1), Canary Islands Day (May 30),Assumption Day (August 15), National Day (October 12), All Saints’ Day (November 1), Constitution Day (December 6), Immaculate Conception Day (December 8), Christmas Day (December 25).
- Link to FCO travel advice:
Compare Lanzarote holidays
Cookies are small text files which are downloaded to your computer's hard drive when you visit most websites.