We compare what's there to find the best deals for you.
Please enter a valid email address
You're now signed up. Great deals will soon be delivered to your inbox.
1. All pages on this site are WCAG A approved, complying with most of priority 1 and priority 2 guidelines of the W3C Web Content Accessibility Guidelines. This is a judgement call; many guidelines are intentionally vague and cannot be tested automatically. TravelSupermarket has reviewed the guidelines and believes all pages are in compliance (please see point 5).
2. We aim for the pages on this site to validate as HTML5. A program of work is in progress to move to strict HTML5 validation for our top 10 pages within the year.
3. Most pages on this site use Valid CSS.
4. We are aiming for pages on this site use structured semantic mark-up. H1 tags are used for main titles, H2 tags for subtitles.
5. Applications other than at the following address "www.travelsupermarket.com" may not be standards compliant, but are constantly under review and in the process of being updated for accessibility.
TravelSupermarket does not currently support Access keys, although this will be implemented in the future when we will support full WCAG AAA guidelines.
You can also use the Tab key on your keyboard to move between links on a page. A single press of Tab high-lights the next link, Shift+Tab high-lights the previous link.
1. Many links have title attributes which describe the link in greater detail, unless the text of the link already fully describes the target (such as the headline of an article)
2. Links are written to make sense out of context
1. All content images used in this site include descriptive ALT attributes. Purely decorative graphics currently include empty ALT attributes.
2. Complex images include TITLE attributes or inline descriptions to explain the significance of each image to non-visual readers
1. This site uses cascading style sheets and progressive enhancement for visual layout
2. This site uses only relative font sizes, compatible with the user-specified "text size" option in visual browsers.
1. W3 accessibility guidelines explains the reasons behind each guideline
2. W3 accessibility techniques explains how to implement each guideline
3. W3 accessibility checklist a busy developer's guide to accessibility
4. U.S. Federal Government Section 508 accessibility guidelines
As per the terms and conditions of use of TravelSupermarket.com, TravelSupermarket are not responsible for external links or websites