- Currency: Euro (€)
- Capital city: Fira
- Language: Greek
- Key phrase to learn: Posso kanay afto? (How much is this?)
- Time difference: Santorini is 2 hours ahead of the UK
- Average flight time: 4 hours
- International phone code: +30
- Emergency services number: 112
- Public holidays: New Year’s Day (January 1), Epiphany (January 6), Independence Day (March 25), Clean Monday (seven weeks before Easter), Good Friday (Friday before Easter Sunday), Easter Monday (Monday after Easter Sunday), Labour Day (May 1), Whit Monday (seven weeks after Easter), Assumption of the Virgin Mary (August 15), Ohi Day (October 28), Christmas Day (December 25), Boxing Day (December 26).
- Link to FCO travel advice: https://www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice/greece/
Compare Santorini holidays
Cookies are small text files which are downloaded to your computer's hard drive when you visit most websites.