- Currency: Euro (€)
- Capital city: Palma de Mallorca
- Language: Spanish and Catalan, as well as the local dialect Mallorquin
- Key phrase to learn: Bon dia (good morning); bona tarda (good afternoon)
- Time difference: Majorca is one hour ahead of the UK
- Average flight time: Two and a half hours
- International phone code: +34
- Emergency services number: 112
- Public holidays: New Year’s Day (January 1), Epiphany (January 6), Balearics Day (March 1), Saint Joseph’s Day (March 19), Maundy Thursday (Thursday before Easter Sunday), Good Friday (Friday before Easter Sunday), Easter Monday (Monday after Easter Sunday), Labour Day (May 1), Assumption Day (August 15), National Day (October 12), All Saints’ Day (November 1), Constitution Day (December 6), Immaculate Conception Day (December 8), Christmas Day (December 25).
- Link to FCO travel advice: https://www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice/spain
Compare Majorca holidays
Cookies are small text files which are downloaded to your computer's hard drive when you visit most websites.