- Currency: Euro (€)
- Capital city: Dublin
- Languages: English/Irish
- Key phrase to learn: Sláinte! (Cheers!)
- Time difference: None
- Average flight time: One hour
- International phone code: +353
- Emergency services number: 999 and 112
- Public holidays: New Year’s Day (January 1), St Patrick’s Day (March 17), Good Friday (the Friday before Easter Sunday), Easter Sunday, Easter Monday (the Monday after Easter Sunday), May Day (the first Monday in May), June Bank Holiday (the first Monday in June), August Bank Holiday, (the first Monday in August), October Bank Holiday (the last Monday in October), Christmas Day (December 25), St Stephen’s Day (December 26).
- Link to FCO travel advice: https://www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice/ireland/
Compare Dublin city breaks
Cookies are small text files which are downloaded to your computer's hard drive when you visit most websites.