- Currency: Euro (€)
- Language: Spanish
- Key phrase to learn: Dónde está la catedral? (Where’s the cathedral?)
- Time difference: Palma is 1 hour ahead of the UK
- Average flight time: About 2.5 hours
- International phone code: +34
- Emergency services number: 112
- Public holidays: New Year’s Day (January 1), Epiphany (January 6), Balearics Day (March 1), Maundy Thursday (Thursday before Easter Sunday), Good Friday (Friday before Easter Sunday), Easter Monday (Monday after Easter Sunday), Labour Day (May 1), Assumption Day (August 15), Hispanic Day (October 12), All Saints’ Day (November 1), Constitution Day (December 6), Immaculate Conception Day (December 8), Christmas Day (December 25).
- Link to FCO travel advice: https://www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice/spain
Compare Palma holidays
Cookies are small text files which are downloaded to your computer's hard drive when you visit most websites.