- Currency: Euro (€)
- Language: Portuguese
- Key phrase to learn: Onde fica a paragem de eléctrico mais próxima? (Where is the nearest tram stop?)
- Time difference: There is no time difference between Lisbon and London
- Average flight time: Two hours, 50 minutes
- International phone code: 351
- Pan-European emergency services number: 112
- Public holidays: New Year’s Day (January 1), Good Friday, Easter Sunday, Easter Monday, Freedom Day (April 25), Labour Day (May 1), Portugal Day (June 10), Feast of Saint Anthony (June 13), Corpus Christi (June 15), Assumption Day (August 15), Republic Day (October 5), All Saints Day (November 1), Restoration of Independence (December 1), Immaculate Conception Day (December 8), Christmas Day (December 25).
- Link to FCO travel advice: https://www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice/portugal
Cookies are small text files which are downloaded to your computer's hard drive when you visit most websites.