- Currency: Euro (€)
- Capital City: Málaga City
- Language: Spanish (though English is widely spoken)
- Key phrase to learn: ¿Dónde está…? Where is… [insert place/landmark]?
- Time difference: The Costa del Sol is one hour ahead of the UK
- Average flight time: Three hours
- International phone code: +34
- Emergency services number: 112
- Public holidays: New Year’s Day (January 1), Epiphany (January 6), Day of Andalucía (February 28), Maundy Thursday (Thursday before Easter Sunday), Good Friday (Friday before Easter Sunday), Labour Day (May 1), Assumption Day (August 15), National Day (October 12), All Saints’ Day (November 1), Constitution Day (December 6), Immaculate Conception Day (December 8), Christmas Day (December 25).
- Link to FCO travel advice: https://www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice/spain
Compare Costa del Sol holidays
Cookies are small text files which are downloaded to your computer's hard drive when you visit most websites.