- Currency: Euro (€)
- Language: Estonian
- Key phrase to learn: Kuidas ma saan kesklinna? (How do I get to downtown?)
- Time difference: Tallinn is two hours ahead of London
- Average flight time: Two hours and 50 minutes
- International phone code: +372 Pan-European emergency services number: 112
- Public holidays: New Year’s Day (January 1), Independence Day (February 24), Good Friday (Friday before Easter Sunday), Spring Day (May 1), Victory Day (June 23), St John’s Day (June 24), Independence Restoration Day (August 20), Ethnicity Day (third Saturday in October), Christmas Eve (December 24), Christmas Day (December 25), Boxing Day (December 26).
- Link to FCO travel advice: https://www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice/estonia
Compare Tallinn city breaks
Cookies are small text files which are downloaded to your computer's hard drive when you visit most websites.