- Currency: Euro €
- Language: Spanish
- Key phrase to learn: Querria bailar conmigo? (Would you like to dance with me?)
- Time difference: The Costa Blanca is one hour ahead of London
- Average flight time: Two hours and 30 minutes
- International phone code: +34
- Emergency services number: 112
- Public holidays: New Year’s Day (January 1), Epiphany (January 6), St Joseph’s Day (March 19), Friday (Friday before Easter Sunday), Easter Monday (Monday after Easter Sunday), Labour Day (May 1), Assumption Day (August 15), Valencian Community Day (October 9), National Day (October 12), All Saints’ Day (November 1), Constitution Day (December 6), Immaculate Conception Day (December 8), Christmas Day (December 25).
- Link to FCO travel advice: https://www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice/spain/
Compare Costa Blanca holidays
Cookies are small text files which are downloaded to your computer's hard drive when you visit most websites.