- Currency: Euro (€)
- Language: Cypriot Greek, Cypriot Turkish
- Key phrase to learn: kalimera/kalispera (good morning/good evening)
- Time difference: Cyprus is two hours ahead of the UK
- Average flight time: Four and a half hours
- International phone code: +357
- Emergency services number: 112
- Public holidays: New Year's Day (January 1), Epiphany (January 6), Green Monday/Ash Monday (the seventh Monday before Orthodox Easter Sunday), Good Friday (the Friday before Easter Sunday), Easter Monday (the Monday after Easter Sunday), Greek Independence Day (March 25), Greek Cypriot National Day (April 1), Labour Day (May 1), Pentecost Monday (seven weeks after Easter Monday), Assumption Day (August 15), Cyprus Independence Day (October 1), Greek National Day/Ochi Day (October 28), Christmas Day (December 25), Boxing Day (December 26).
- Link to FCO travel advice: https://www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice/cyprus
Compare Paphos holidays
Cookies are small text files which are downloaded to your computer's hard drive when you visit most websites.