- Currency: Euro (€)
- Capital city: Girona
- Language: Spanish and Catalan
- Key phrase to learn: Que parla anglès? (Do you speak English?)
- Time difference: The Costa Brava is one hour ahead of the UK
- Average flight time: Two hours
- International phone code: +34
- Emergency services number: 112
- Public holidays: New Year's Day (January 1), Epiphany (January 6), Good Friday (Friday before Easter Sunday), Easter Monday (Monday after Easter Sunday), Labour Day (May 1), St John’s Day/San Juan (June 24), Assumption Day (August 15), National Day of Catalonia (September 11), Hispanic Day (October 12), All Saints’ Day (November 1), Constitution Day (December 6), Immaculate Conception Day (December 8), Christmas Day (December 25), St Stephen’s Day (December 26).
- Link to FCO travel advice: https://www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice/spain
Compare Costa Brava holidays
Cookies are small text files which are downloaded to your computer's hard drive when you visit most websites.