- Currency: Euro (€)
- Language: Spanish
- Key phrase to learn: Cuánto cuesta? (How much does it cost?)
- Time difference: Salou is one hour ahead of the UK
- Average flight time: Two hours and fifteen minutes
- International phone code: +34
- Emergency services number: 112
- Public holidays: January 1: New Year’s Day (January 1), Epiphany (January 6), Good Friday (Friday before Easter Sunday), Easter Monday (Monday after Easter), Labour Day (May 1), St John’s Day (June 24), Assumption Day (August 15), National Day (October 12), All Saints’ Day (November 1), Constitution Day (December 6), Immaculate Conception Day (December 8), Christmas Day (December 25), St Stephen’s Day (December 26).
- Link to FCO travel advice: https://www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice/spain
Compare Salou holidays
Cookies are small text files which are downloaded to your computer's hard drive when you visit most websites.