- Currency: Euro (€)
- Language: Italian
- Key phrase to learn: Ancora una bottiglia di vino per favore (Another bottle of wine please…)
- Time difference: Lake Garda is 1 hour ahead of the UK
- Average flight time: 2 hours
- International phone code: +39
- Emergency services number: 112
- Public holidays: New Year’s Day (January 1), Epiphany (January 6), Easter Monday (Monday after Easter Sunday), Liberation Day (April 25), International Workers’ Day (May 1), Republic Day (June 2), Ferragosto/Assumption Day (15 August), All Saints Day (November 1), Immaculate Conception (December 8), Christmas Day (December 25), St Stephen’s Day (December 26).
- Link to FCO travel advice: www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice/italy
Compare Lake Garda holidays
Cookies are small text files which are downloaded to your computer's hard drive when you visit most websites.