- Currency: Euro (€)
- Capital city: Cagliari
- Language: Italian, Sardinian
- Key phrase to learn: Dove si trova la spiaggia piu vicina? (Where is the nearest beach?)
- Time difference: Sardinia is 1 hour ahead of the UK
- Average flight time: 2.5 to 3 hours
- International phone code: +39
- Emergency services number: 113
- Public holidays: New Year’s Day (January 1), Epiphany (January 6), Easter Monday (Monday after Easter Sunday), Liberation Day (April 25), Sardinia Day (April 28), Labour Day (May 1), Republic Day (June 2), Assumption Day/Ferragosto (August 15), All Saints’ Day (November 1), Immaculate Conception (December 8), Christmas Day (December 25), St Stephen’s Day (December 26).
- Link to FCO travel advice: https://www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice/italy
Cookies are small text files which are downloaded to your computer's hard drive when you visit most websites.