- Currency: Kuna (kn)
- Capital city: Zagreb
- Language: Croatian
- Key phrase to learn: Bok (Hi)
- Time difference: Croatia is 2 hours ahead of the UK
- Average flight time: 2 hours
- International phone code: +385
- Emergency services number: 112
- Public holidays: New Year’s Day (January 1), Epiphany (January 6), Maundy Thursday (Thursday before Easter Sunday), Good Friday (Friday before Easter Sunday), Easter Monday (Monday after Easter Sunday), Labour Day (May 1), Ascension Day (May 25), Corpus Christi (60 days after Easter Sunday), Statehood Day (June 25), Freedom Day (July 1), Victory Day (August 5), Assumption Day (August 15), Independence Day (October 8), All Saints’ Day (November 1), St Martin’s Day (November 11), Immaculate Conception Day (December 8), Christmas Day (December 25), St Stephen’s Day (December 26).
- Link to FCO travel advice: https://www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice/croatia
Compare Croatia holidays
All Inclusive Deals and Beach Holidays in 2017
Cookies are small text files which are downloaded to your computer's hard drive when you visit most websites.