- Currency: Euro (€)
- Language: French
- Key phrase to learn: Pour aller a la… ? Je voudrais… (How do I get to…? I would like…)
- Time difference: France is one hour ahead of the UK
- Average flight time: 90 minutes
- International phone code: +33
- Emergency services number: 112
- Public holidays: New Year's Day (Jour de l’an; January 1), Easter Monday (the Monday after Easter Sunday), Labour Day (May 1), Victory Day (May 8), Ascension Day (approximately 40 days after Easter Sunday), Bastille Day (July 14), Assumption Day (August 15), All Saints’ Day (November 1), Armistice Day (November 11), Christmas Day (25 December).
- Link to FCO travel advice: https://www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice/france
Compare France holidays
Cookies are small text files which are downloaded to your computer's hard drive when you visit most websites.