- Currency: Euro (€)
- Capital City: Mahon
- Language: Spanish
- Key phrase to learn: Quanto cuesta esto por favor? (How much is this please?)
- Time difference: Menorca is one hour ahead of the UK
- Average flight time: Two hours 30 minutes
- International phone code: +34
- Emergency services number: 112
- Public holidays: New Year’s Day (January 1), Epiphany (January 6), Balearics Day (March 1), Saint Joseph’s Day (March 19), Maundy Thursday (Thursday before Easter Sunday), Good Friday (Friday before Easter Sunday), Easter Monday (Monday after Easter Sunday), Labour Day (May 1), Assumption Day (August 15), Hispanic Day (October 12), All Saints’ Day (November 1), Constitution Day (December 6), Immaculate Conception Day (December 8), Christmas Day (December 25).
- Link to FCO travel advice: https://www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice/spain
Compare Menorca holidays
Cookies are small text files which are downloaded to your computer's hard drive when you visit most websites.