- Currency: Euro (€)
- Capital city: Ibiza Town
- Language: Catalan
- Key phrase to learn: Txin! (Cheers!)
- Time difference: Ibiza is one hour ahead of London
- Average flight time: Two hours and 30 minutes
- International phone code: +34
- Emergency services number: 112
- Public holidays: New Year’s Day (January 1), Epiphany (January 6), Balearics Day (March 1), Saint Joseph’s Day (March 19), Maundy Thursday (Thursday before Easter Sunday), Good Friday (Friday before Easter Sunday), Easter Monday (Monday after Easter Sunday), Labour Day (May 1), Assumption Day (August 15), National Day of Catalonia (September 11), National Day (October 12), All Saints’ Day (November 1), Constitution Day (December 6), Immaculate Conception Day (December 8), Christmas Day (December 25).
- Link to FCO travel advice: https://www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice/spain
Compare Ibiza holidays
Great holiday deals to Ibiza
Cookies are small text files which are downloaded to your computer's hard drive when you visit most websites.